18 January 2015

January Wishlist!

So I was reading Signe's blog, and realized that I REALLY want a vintage record player... 

So I decided, "Why not have a January Wish-List post?"

Now I know I have been posting a lot (#sorrynotsorry) but I realized it is my duty (he he) to post this kind of stuff!

Lets Begin!




Samsung NX300 Mirrorless Digital Camera




I just got a camera, but this camera is AMAZING. here are the photos it took

This one is an example, but I would like a VINTAGE record player that actually works!
A lot of websites have record players with bluetooth and all of that new-age stuff.
I mean, is it too hard to ask for a working original record player?


Lorde - Pure Heroine
I listen to the songs on grooveshark and youtube right now, but I would like to listen
to it whenever I would like (or don't have wi-fi)

and this brings me to the next thing...


My Radio Back!
I used to have this EXACT radio, but my brother needed it for his dvd player :/
I am telling you, either I get this EXACT one or get mine back bc this radio is AMAZING!
It has this 3d setting, and the radio sounds amazing! But if they did have the same brand, but
with a cd player, that would be PERFECT.


I have been wanting Docs FOREVER now, but I like these in particular bc
most of the 1460 style docs have brown soles, but I like the black ones. (because I have a black soul lol)
Anyways, I also like the scale design on these :)

Not only does it smell AMAZINg, but it has my five idiots on it :)

I guess that's it for now! Gotta go!

Bye :) xx

xx Jelena Kimberlee
(the social fatality)


☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠









What I'm Listening To: Stone Sour - Through The Glass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy each comment everytime :)