17 January 2015

Day With The Dogs

This post is mostly just photography I guess! I think you guys like that!

Well first, neo got really bored... so we went in the backyard
video


 Then Jack and Neo started playing whocanwinthestick






video






THIS PICTURE IS PERFECTION LOLOL 


 Then I decided, that since it is such a pretty day, I decided to get some pictures of Sylas...
He said the sun was "being mean to his eyes"


Finally!


Sorry that these are sideways...




My favorite picture


I then started writing this post, but ended up skateboarding around the park.

Sorry that this is such a short post bc my life can be boring!

What kind of posts should I do? Feel free to tag challenge me!


xx Jelena Kimberlee
(the social fatality)


☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy each comment everytime :)